Wednesday, October 20

*Hangs head in shame*

jim paredes has a blog! (fyi he was my teacher for a fun comm elective in sophomore year, where i think i did some of my best and not-as-trying-hard writing.) this is just as surprising as finding a teacher over the age of 30 with a friendster account (thus tony lambino and mdj are not counted).

anyway, what's so disturbing about his having a blog that it's so much hipper than mine! and so much more indian too! damn. inspired tuloy akong pagandahin ito. paano kaya?

hazel and arch, techie couple! (or si hazel lang ba ang techie? haha!) help meeee!


3 comments:

  1. It must be difficult to find out your teacher is way too hip. Ha ha! Yes, you did do some really good writing in my class. I always checked your paper last because I wanted to save the best for last.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir!!!! that's really sweeeet! hey you just made my day. it ALMOST makes up for the fact that you have a hipper blog. hehe.

    hindi ako magpapatalo. you'll see!

    "i'm so hip i can't see past my pelvic bone."
    --douglas adams, the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya! actually, mr jim paredes' blog was done by ala his daughter.. who had a lot of time and resources in her hands.. I've been wanting to have mine changed too.. but i just couldn't find the time.. (and a good internet connection at home.. hehe) I do read Jim Paredes' and his kids' blogs.. and he does have a hip template right now. I'm envious too don't worry. hehehe and i'm not as techie as ala right now.. i do have people who help me. we can do this! hahaha

    ReplyDelete