Thursday, September 22

Let me catch my breath

...for a minute. i've been dying to blog at length but i can't seem to find the time.

as they say, when it rains, it pours. this cliche has become a truism for me this week, as my rampant self-pimpage of my freelance skills finally seems to be paying off.

by the time this week is done, i will have written 16 articles -- one feature for candy and 15 short features as per my content plan for a sydney-based client. at the end of the month, i will have written 42 articles for this client, and have become an expert on everything to do with norwegian cruise lines. they'd better make good on their dolyares, because 42 articles in three weeks is no joke. (medyo hindi lang ako bilib sa content plan nila. sobrang daming text ata nun for a website. oh well, it's their money.)

next week i'll be writing two press releases for the manila chamber singers, for which, thank goodness, i will be paid. (i just find it weird that they actually want to hire someone to write for them, whereas it's easy to get one of the choir members to do it for free. acs and glee club do it all the time.)

and pretty soon, i should hopefully be working for pia, retouching digital photos of her company's merchandise (check it out here). i figured since i spend so much time erasing my pimples on photoshop i might transfer my skills to something that will net me a little extra cash as well. diba pia? hire me, hire me!


all that and a day job too! nothing definite, but... "sabi sa sarili, hinding, hinding-hindi na, ngunit eto na naman ako... sana ay ikaw na nga." kabaduyan! inisipan pa talaga ng theme song!

ok. yay. i did get to blog a bit. but i still have to blog about my encounters with Meta-Gay and Meta-Matrona (or as marlon says -- metrona)!

shoot. maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. All the best in your writing assignments! It sounds like talagang binabagyo ka ngayon.

    ReplyDelete