Monday, April 24

Life on hold

sigh. my vacation-induced happy bubble just burst so quickly.

blogging is only one of the casualties of a severely manic workweek. (others include:  sanity, equilibrium, and quota of sleep hours a day.) thus my posts on my umpteenth trip to singapore, my very first elephant ride (!!!), discovery channel-inspired dining, friendships, goodbyes, family (inspired by my sister’s, uh, inspired mini-chronicle of our family history), the return of jun-jun and the trillion and one things that have gone wrong at work, remain vague wisps somewhere in the back of my head.

but yeah. here i am stealing a few minutes away from the grind to write for myself. i need a break from whoring my writing skills out the whole week. my new downloads (apocalyptica and paul anka’s rock swings) seem to have lost some of their calming potency.

apocalyptica is fantastic, by the way -- especially when you’re in a silent smoulder about having to be in the office on a saturday, or working from home on a sunday evening.

1 comment:

  1. gawwsh. it's been like, 15 zillion years since I last came here. Good to see you still have on this very kick ass layout :D oh and here's hoping you find yourself a new vacation-induced happy bubble (:

    ReplyDelete