Saturday, September 23

My first car accident


Ate: u using the car this weekend?
me: yep
me: where are you nga ulit?
Ate: dumaguete
me: ah k
me: by the way
me: i have something to tell you
Ate: YOU'RE ENGAGED????
hmmm why is this suddenly the question of the century?
me: no.........
me: wala kaya si marlon
me: its about
me: the car
me: ehem
Ate: ARGGGGGGG
Ate: nabangga?????
me: actually its not that bad
me: (disclaimer hahah)
Ate: sana sa bumper lang
Ate: para sabay na sa paayos ng iba
me: two trucks made me gitgit on shaw
me: and i was trying to make iwas on my left
me: the truck on my right sped up
Ate: AND????
me: ayun tumupi yung right side mirror
me: and the mirror itself broke
me: but other than that wala na
Ate: *cries*
me: BUT
me: i called all the nissan casas to look for a replacement
me, while waiting for the nissan parts people to come back to the phone and tell me if they had the mirror in stock: please God let there be a mirror. please please please. if you let them have it in stock, i'll do anything God. i'll... i'll... i'll even tell ate the truth!
me: and i replaced it!
me: :-D
me: go me!
Ate: GASP!!
Ate: u almost gave me a heart attack
Ate: thank u!!
Ate: mahal ba?
Ate: tsaka maganda naman yung pagka-replace?
me: mahal sa nagtitipid haha
me: it was 1,325
so much for getting my hair color retouched before i go to europe. haay. the price of stupidity.

Ate: F*CK!!
me: ya ok yung pagka-replace
Ate: wawa ka naman
me: muntik na akong tumawag sa yo right after no
me: feeling ko talaga iiyak ako
me: haha
me: tapos i left the car in the office and took a cab to my errands
me: trauma hahaha
Ate: anobayan pinalungkot mo naman ako
Ate: thank u for the immediate replacement
me: i took it to a car shop on timog to see if they had a mirror
me: tapos naloka ako when they told me i had to drive to banawe to get one
me: hello? in my fragile emotional state????
me: and where the fuck is banawe????
Ate: grabeh!!!
Ate: so san mo finally ni-replace?
me: nissan libis
Ate: ahh gudy
me: so now i know how to drive to libis haha
Ate: mas safe yun
Ate: makakuha ka ng mirror sa banawe mawalan ka naman ng mags
me: ngork
Ate: kelan ba nangyari, yday?
me: this afternoon
Ate: ahhh
Ate: fresh trauma
me: YES
me: and then after i had it replaced i forced myself to drive around before going home
me: para hindi ako matakot mag-drive forever
Ate: well i hope you're over the trauma
me: yeah driving around after helped
me: at mejo praning na ako sa right side
Ate: o sya sho-shower na ako
me: oki
me: see you tomorrow!
Ate: see u tom
me: sorry about the mirror again!
Ate: its ok things happen
me: yeah grr
me: anyway baboo

3 comments:

  1. eeyowch. so sorry to hear about your vehicular trauma tatat... pero thank god na rin na mirror lang, it could have been a lot worse. my first car accident involved an old lady with an umbrella and a trip to the hospital... and i couldn't drive for months after! nakakaaliw isipin na nagdadrive ka na rin pala... kewl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahks. first accidents are traumatic.

    bit its not that bad. you even replaced it. plus plus plus plus points.

    my first accident happened back in college, jeep ripped off my bumper.

    "uh ma. the car is insured right?"

    ReplyDelete