Thursday, June 10

Dear Bay Area

You know, you remind me a lot of someone I know: Europe. But with outlets.

And sinful diner food like cinnamon rolls dipped into egg batter, fried up as French toast and served with icing sugar, whipped butter and maple syrup, a breakfast that is so ridiculously decadent it could only be an American invention.

But it's French toast anyway so that's Continental too right? Yes, I thought you would agree. Then there's the wine and the cheese and the artisanal chocolate and the weather...

Can the husband and I live here? Please? Our friends would absolutely love it. I'm asking for them too, you know. So you know I'm not being selfish.

Just let me know. Kthxbye.

Love,
Currystrumpet

4 comments:

  1. SFO is love diba? KNEW you'd love it! :) chat soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kawawa naman si Amasterdam, na itcha-pwera na. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasalanan ng lecheng Amsterdam yan! Ang taas kasi ng tax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love sfo and the bay area too. I can't get enough of the food, weather, shops and the sights. Bibisita kami sa iyo pag lumipat kayo =P

    ReplyDelete