Sunday, October 2

Wish list

Before I continue with my Rome posts, let me just say... it's October and it's my birthday month! Yippee!

It's a big birthday this year and I'm celebrating it in a big way with the trip to Istanbul. And since I've (surprisingly) actually made enough friends here to throw a house party, I'm thinking of doing just that.

While I must say I'm pretty content, there are a couple of odds and ends I'm obsessing about at the moment. It's been a while since I put together a wish list; I think my birthday is a good excuse to do it!

  1. Adobe Photoshop (the only time I ever miss having a PC is when I think of all the cracked software I used to have)
  2. An Apple mouse
  3. The pretty Missoni scarf I saw at De Bijenkorf
  4. An English-Dutch, Dutch-English dictionary (to further my language studies)
  5. Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange
  6. Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney (one of my favorite blogs, now in print)
  7. Heck, any book from my Amazon wish list!
  8. Love, Chloe perfume
  9. A Flickr Pro account (thinking ahead for my blog)
  10. A nice book of easy patterns for knitting or sewing
So many books on my wishlist! And I told myself I wouldn't buy any new books until I read every last one of my 38 (yes, you read that right) unread books. But if new books are gifted, that doesn't count right? Right.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I have so many unread books too! It's nice to know I am not alone! Nako pede mo lang i torrent yun noh! Ako rin lahat cracked hehe. So mac may ginagawa yung mac guy ko na di orig yung software pero pwede pa rin i-update. Pinapasok niya lahat ng kailangang ko. P1500 lang! =P BI ako. I know. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete