Monday, August 16

Yawn.

yes, that title should warn you that this post will be a yawn.

am super bangag today for reasons beyond my comprehension. i slept fairly early and had quite a light, enjoyable weekend. i haven't been this sleepy in the office since i worked for transprocure. come to think of it, i wonder how i was able to accomplish anything before lunchtime back then. parang lagi akong inaantok. since starting my new job at global sources (a month and a half ago!) i have been amazingly productive in the mornings. not today though--i have been wading sluggishly through industry news for the greater part of the morning.

on the other hand, i woke up early this weekend, contrary to my usual slothful habits: 8am (gadzooks) on saturday and before 9am on sunday. my internal body clock is now officially screwed. maybe that's why i'm so sleepy today. i need my weekend sleep to balance things out. does that make sense? i don't know. maybe i should go for more coffee.

in other news, my fantastic post about chatuchak seems to be gone from this blog. hay nako, computer ditz strikes again. ang sad naman. i'm too sleepy to rewrite it today. besides, we have a PDF deadline (that's the last stage before printing) on friday, so i should devote my day to sharing my team's stress.

zzzz.

1 comment:

  1. You worked for TransProcure before? How lon did you last? Tell me more, tell me more?

    ReplyDelete