Friday, August 13

Yes. I know. I have a procrastination problem. Am also quite vain.

10 Years Ago, I...
1. weighed 90 pounds, more or less
2. liked to wear baby doll dresses
3. listened to Aerosmith

5 Years Ago, I...
1. was thinking about going to UP for Architecture
2. had an on-off relationship with my first boyfriend
3. held down two summer jobs (assistant teacher and production assistant)

3 Years Ago, I...
1. went to Europe with the Glee Club.
2. had the time of my life (of all places) at a choral competition (Marktoberdorf, Germany).
3. interned for Seventeen and was totally grossed out by Carlos Agassi.

A Year Ago, I...
1. got together with marlon
2. took two Philo subjects at the same time
3. learned how to play billiards

This Year, I...
1. spent over a month in Singapore
2. scampered off to Bangkok for one weekend
3. graduated with honors

Yesterday, I...
1. went to ACS practice
2. bought horse shampoo from Robin
3. wore black liquid eyeliner

Today, I...
1. arrived at the office on time (a constant struggle)
2. am waiting for Jonathan to call so i can finally have lunch
3. am doing market analyses of China and Taiwan for notebook PCs

Tomorrow I will...
1. wake up late, thank heavens
2. go to Ayie's mommy shower
3. maybe watch a movie with Jonathan and Bea (The Village!)

No comments:

Post a Comment