Monday, December 13

Procrastinating again

01. I have a cell phone.
02. I have friends who use me.
03. I'm an only boy/girl.
04. I'm a shopaholic.
05. I love dangly earrings.
06. I haven't smoked a cigarette before. (believe me, i've tried!)
07. I hate cold weather.
08. I'm obsessed with the computer.
09. I have shot a gun before.
10. I can't live without music.
11. I have no tolerance of ignorant people.
(it varies from day to day)
12. I have ridden on a motorcycle before.
13. Ill be in this town forever.
14. I've been to five other countries. (at least)
15. I get annoyed easily. (i have triggers. lean on the MRT poles during rush hour and feel my full wrath!)
16. I eventually want kids. (remember, this is the girl who's consulted baby name books since she was seven)
17. I have neat handwriting.
18. I have more than a few horrible memories.
19. I'm addicted to chocolate.

20. I'm an atheist.
21. My parents are strict.
22. I love airplane rides. (i can sleep right through a fourteen-hour flight)
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I hate people who are fake.
25. I can be mean when I want to.

26. My parents care about my grades. (surprisingly, the fact that my mom doesn't is one of the reasons why i did fairly well in school. no pressure.)
27. One of my best friends is a girl.
28. I have excessively many shoes.
29. Im obsessed with fashion clothes.
30. Im easy to talk to.

31. I would never eat raw fish.
32. I cry easily. (yes! especially when i'm angry!)
33. I hate it when people are late.
34. I procrastinate. (see this blog?)
35. I love winter. (just for the clothes
36. I have too many clothes for my closet. (a lot of them are piled at the foot of my bed)
37. I love to sleep.

38. I wish I were smarter.
39. I'm afraid of flying.
40. I hate drama.
41. I bite my nails.
42. I have been on an 8-hour drive. (try 18 hours.)
43. I never fight with my parents.
44. I love the beach.
45. I have never had the chicken pox.
46. I have gone out in public in my boxers.
47. I can't control my emotions.
48. I have a best friend.
49. I have moved more than once.
50. I truly love my friends.
51. I have/had braces.
52. I love to write.
53. I have never broken a bone.
54. I agree with racist people.
55. I hate my computer.
56. I love girls/boys that play guitar.
57. I state the obvious.
58. Im a happy person. (again, it varies)
59. I love to dance.
60. I love to sing.

61. I love cleaning my room.
62. I tend to get jealous very easily.
63. I love cute underwear.
64. I have gotten high before.
65. I love night better than day.
66. I have been on the phone for over 4 hours
at a time.
67. I don't like to study for tests. (who does, anyway? oh yeah, maybe tor)
68. I love God.

69. I am too forgiving.
70. I have horrible sense in direction.
71. I miss elementary school.

72. I have had a girl/boyfriend before & miss them.
73. Im a mamas boy/daddy's girl.
74. I love kisses with tongue. (any kisses are nice :-)
75. I love the color red.
76. I love to sew.
77. My eye color changes.
78. I should see a therapist.
79. I played on a girls sports team.
80. I become stressed easily.
81. I hate liars.
82. I like comfortable sweatpants.
83. I can play the piano.
84. I love the smell of rain.
85. I love my family.

86. I hate needles.
87. I am a perfectionist.
88. I always wanted to learn to play the
drums.
89. I hate the feeling of failure.
90. I have friends in other countries.

91. I know how to cook.
92. I can be quite selfish.
93. At times, I still act like a little kid.

94. I have food allergies.
95. I love little kids.
96. I love to read.
97. I wish I were more motivated for school.
98. I love getting stuff in the mail.
99. I have problems with letting go of old
feelings.

100. I hate being alone.
101. I love summer.
102. I love the weekends.

103. I love black eyeliner.
104. I think I'm fine.

105. I type with one hand.
106. I wear make-up.
107. I have never ridden on an underground
subway.
108. I can swim.
109. I have bad memory.
110. I go to church.
111. I sing in the shower.
112. I have never been to a camping.
113. I hate cheerleaders.

4 comments:

  1. hey my name is anthony so i am not really posting anonymous...ly
    i was reading your last post/blog and was wondering how you were atheist but loved god?and how do you sleep during a 14-hour flight but are afraid to fly?just a few questions about that.
    like the blog..pink is ok..
    c-ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?!?!!??!?! where does it say that i'm an atheist?!?!??!?! is it highlighted in pink?

    CRAP i must have made a mistake. i'm sorry. i'm totally NOT an atheist. thanks for the heads up, anthony. i'll edit this post asap.

    archie: SHUT UP. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey it's anthony again.
    you don't need to go crazy i was just jumping from blog to blog and read all your stuff and just asked about those 2 things.seriously..don't mind me i was just observing.what is the difference between pink and plain black anyway?
    cool blog...added it to my favs to check out from time to time.c-ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh. ok, now i get it.

    anthony: see, this is a random survey that i picked up from email. you're supposed to highlight what applies to you. ergo, the pink is me and the black isn't. so not all of the stuff on this list describes me.

    get it?

    ReplyDelete