Tuesday, September 21

Lull at work

[spell your name backwards] apeed
[the story behind your email address] deepa.sings@gmail.com -- i sing. period. deepsydoodle@yahoo.com -- that's what my mom calls me when she's in a nutty mood. it's from the jughead comic strip dipsy doodles, where he's an artist.
[where do you live?] mandaluyong

DESCRIBE YOUR...
[wallet] red plaid burberry wallet. i had to give up my beloved disco wallet because cards had started falling out of the card slots, it was so old.
[favourite shirt] anything black from my closet. oh and my deep pink t-shirt.
[piercing] two holes in each ear, although i don't put earrings in the second set of holes anymore
[hair] dark, wavy and temperamental with bangs on the side
[makeup] blush and mentholated pink lipgloss from watson's in bangkok.
[something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months] the ACS concert, marlon coming home for my birthday, breakfast at nielsen's
[something that you are deathly afraid of?] being widowed
[do you believe in love] yes
[do you believe in forgiveness] yes
[3 places you wouldn't mind relocating to] spain, germany and the south of france. singapore would also be tolerable, for obvious reasons.
[favorite foods?] dark chocolate, pasta, pizza

[is there something you wish you could understand better] myself
[my father thinks i am] n/a. my father has been dead for a long time.
[my mother thinks i am] hmmm. tabachuy, i guess
[my siblings think i am] recently, scatterbrained. i think.
[best qualities] independent, fairly smart
[worst qualities] short-tempered, insecure
[you get embarrassed when] my mom asks me to sing (she's stopped trying because i never do)
[what makes you happy] singing (yes, despite the above) and being with marlon.
[upsets you] atrocious service, not getting to save money, terrible sub-edited reports

LAST...
[last song you listened to] tell me what you want by mase... aww, high school memories (hip hop nights at mars, hard rock cafe and euphoria... HAHA)
[person you've called] my sister
[person who called you] marlon
[TV show you've watched] erg. when was the last time i watched TV?
[thing you were thinking about] when was the last time i watched TV?

DO...
[u think about suicide] no, thank goodness.
[others find you attractive] i know at least one person who does!
[you drink] occasionally. gawd i miss the huge drinks at fridays.
[you like roller coasters] not at all.
[you write in cursive or print] cursive when i'm rushing, print when i'm being OC.
[you carry a donor card] nope
[you have a crush on somebody] yes
[lied to someone] yes
[ever been in a fist fight] nope
[ever been arrested] nope

WHAT..
[shampoo do you use] cavalier horse shampoo! thanks robin! haha
[what do you notice first in a guy/girl] outfit. then maybe hair and eyes.
[makes you laugh the most] my silly boyfriend, the sight of chris ong dancing
[last time you did something] okay, this is a dumb question.
[last time you were totally carefree] when i visited marlon in singapore. i was such a socialite/housewife/patabaing baboy.
[whats your favourite colour] pink and black
[what are you planning to do tomorrow] go home early from work.
[what book did you last read] angels and demons, deception point (dan brown rampage)
[did you like it] entertaining enough. he's like early sidney sheldon. malalaos din yan.

3 comments:

  1. i am nomadic. aglipay street, near the san felipe neri church. do u live in manda? i can drop by and see your adorable baby and finally thank your wife for fixing my comments link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, How's that book - angels and demons? I've been intrigued by it but i keep forgetting looking for it when I'm out.

    this is The wife by the way hehehe. I posted a comment way down the umm.. tick tock post i think.. i don't think you've seen it yet. Anyway, your other links are fine as well :)

    lemme know about that book.. i might start looking for it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hazel! nice to "meet" you, hope we can meet for real sometime soon! hehe. thank you soo much for patching up my template. kakatuwa naman that a girl is techier than her man! girl power! haha.
    angels and demons is quite entertaining, it really does remind me of sidney sheldon (and dean koontz) in their early days, before they got too cheesy. i can lend it to you after my mom wades through it, that's the least i can do to thank you for the "tech support". para rin makapag-meet na tayo. i also haven't seen arch in ages. :-)

    ReplyDelete