Friday, February 10

MangoJuiced: A stay-at-home Valentine

This week on MangoJuiced, I make a case for the stay-at-home Valentine date. If I was living in Manila, I could wrap up the argument for a Valentine's night in with just one word: traffic.

However, staying in makes sense even here in the land of bicycles; February nights are freezing and it's expensive to eat out. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you should do it because it's practical and it makes sense. This is Valentine's Day we're talking about!

What I love about staying home on Valentine's Day is the romance. Nobody can have what you have at home. And that is truly special and romantic.


To inspire you to break away from the herd, I've rounded up a few sweet ideas for stay-at-home Valentine dates in this week's post on MangoJuiced. You've got the weekend to plan... stay in and make some homemade memories!

MangoJuiced is a webzine for anything and everything that interests women—from fashion and family, to pop culture and beauty, to travel and lifestyle. Follow MangoJuiced on Twitter and Facebook... and don't forget to check back in for a new post from me every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment