Thursday, February 9

Who wore it better?

After knitting a very long scarf that I didn't like very much, I finally completed a knitting project that I actually like. I found a pattern for this knit headband/neck warmer on Pinterest and thought it would be a nice way to learn new techniques, like increasing and decreasing stitches. It's not perfect, but it's been getting a lot of use, and I'm happy with the color.

Now, my question is: who wore it better? Me or Rogue?


P.S. I'm frowning because I attempted to take this in a narrow cobblestoned alley that suddenly turned into a wind tunnel. Narrow alleys here have a way of doing that in the winter.

3 comments:

  1. Laughtrip ka Deeps! I just love your crazy sense of humor hahaha!

    P.S. I like the frown - it's so fashyon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to say this but rouge wore it better hehehe

    ReplyDelete