Tuesday, November 2

Long weekend hangover

urgh i am still sooo on long weekend mode. i slept at around 230 am and surprise! was around ten minutes early to work because my sister had to be in the office early. my head feels really heavy and am sure i have the word "autopilot" stamped on my forehead. fortunately it will be a rather slow-paced workweek (no MIR this month! hurrah!) so i can recover. let's start this morning off with something brainless, shall we?

bring in the survey! *gong*

1. I can't live without______ music
2. If only I could________ study in Europe
3. I don't want to be________
4. I want to meet________ musicians who followed their dreams

5. I want to be____ a star! BWAHAHAHAHA!
6. I want to eat_____ black pepper crab from Jumbo in Singapore. also grilled stingray from the hawker center near Raffles Place

7. I miss my_________ boyfriend. oh and our old house in hydra street.
8. I dream about________ people that i haven't seen in ages.
9. I want to get________ glasses with some form of eyestrain protection.
10. I'm planning to have________ kids by the age of thirty.
11. I want to change my________ waistline, dammit!
12. I want to quit________ putting off vocalizing.
13. I love my__________ boyfriend, family and choir.

14. I hate _________ Filipinos who always try to be the exception to the rule.
15. I'm proud to be________ half Indian, half Filipino.

16. I'm NOT regretting my________ choice of college. Ateneo rocks.
17. Tomorrow I'm going to_________ shop for one or two Christmas presents.
18. I'm excited about ________ going out of town during the long Ramadan weekend. where to, where to? *rubs palms together in anticipation*

19. I'm happy because__________ I am alive.
20. I'm sad because________ I wasn't able to visit my dad for All Souls' Day.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know about glasses that prevent eyestrain, but since you're in front of the computer a lot, maybe you should go for antiglare protection

    :)

    yun lang. friendly neighborhood sarabia optical kid. - mika

    ReplyDelete