Tuesday, May 3

South Park as self-expression

j pointed me to a cool site where you can create your own south park character. this was especially helpful in expressing my state of being after this long weekend. what a difference one email can make.

Before

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is me at 8 am or so this morning, one foot still on my fluffy pink cloud of a long weekend. note the (non-alcoholic) cocktail -- spices at manila pen has some fantabulous ones.

After

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is me sometime close to 9 am, after reading a brainfart of an email that made absolutely no sense to people who think humanely. actually, you wouldn't even have to be humane. you'd just have to be in touch with reality.

someone keep me away from the paper shredder, or from anything that can inflict a long, nasty scratch on a very expensive automotive paint job.

1 comment: