Thursday, May 19

Weekend indulgences

a choice purchase at mango. hello. i am currystrumpet, a spoiled girlfriend. i think the boyf would actually disagree, since i don't demand these things or stomp and pout if i don't get them. he just sort of springs them on me.

although the hat i'm wearing below is not my choice purchase, i had fun with it anyway. it's so stariray.

no autographs, please

chocolate buffet at the manila peninsula lobby. after two plates of various bite-sized chocolate desserts plus crepes, fondue, homemade chocolate ice cream, fudge pudding, a cherry chocolate cordial (served in a shotglass) and truffles, out came the cameraphone.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

guess which one of us is the chocoholic?

tee hee.

on the same day, i had the biggest be still my beating heart! moment of my life. as we were making our way to the buffet, semi-blind me pointed out a short-haired skinny tisay woman to the boyf. "what a fabulous outfit!" i whispered. the woman turned slightly, revealing her true identity: lizzie zobel, wife of jaime augusto zobel de ayala (JAZA).

leche. kaya pala maganda suot niya. it probably cost more than my college education.

(fyi, JAZA is my destiny. not an obsession. my destiny.)

anyway, the boyf led me to the front desk, where he had to change some dollars. and leaning casually against the marble countertop, facing me, WEARING A TUXEDO FOR MAXIMUM DILF* EFFECT, was JAZA HIMSELF!!!

i cannot even begin to describe how starstruck i was. every step i took towards the front desk turned me more and more into a lead-footed, breathless, wide-eyed, blithering idiot (and the boyf into a large green-eyed monster). when i got close enough to actually see his face, he treated me to a regal, benevolent (if a bit generic, as in "i am radiating benevolence to all my loyal subjects"), richard gere-ish smile.

within seconds i stood within pickpocketing distance of my destiny (think how rich i'd be if i had actually picked his pocket). i probably looked very giddy.

he smelled very good. like centuries of accumulated wealth.

be still my beating heart!

*DILF - dad i'd like to f*ck. actually jaza could also be a GILF, or gazillionaire i'd like to f*ck. the possible acronyms for this man are endless.

3 comments:

  1. "he smelled very good. like centuries of accumulated wealth."

    - Haha natawa ko dito. Gee, I wonder how that smells like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha!!!! that's the funniest blog entry I've ever read!!! :)

    ~~gabitwin~~

    ReplyDelete