Saturday, November 19

Whee! I'm at work on a Sunday!

this was taken by the extremely affable mr. rene mejia at last sunday's photo shoot for love to love season 9. (love to love is the only weekly show that i handle.) the cute cupid wings were supposed to be used that day, but were ditched at the last minute since cupid still hadn't been cast.

my partner charlie and rene were nice enough to indulge my ka-ksp-han after we wrapped up the morning session. after all, it was my very first shoot for my very first launch. :-)


as i was leaping around on a big white sheet of toilet paper, one of the crew remarked, "mukhang hindi ka kakayanin ng pakpak mo. ang dapat yata sa 'yo yung parang sa mulawin."

che! buti na lang good mood ako that day.

maybe creepy thin man (see previous post) was actually sent by the mysterious karmic forces of the universe to be a balm for my poor ego. hmmm.

---

can i just say that it is sooooo good to finally have a weekend to myself? this is the first weekend i've had in a month where i don't have 48,000 things to do. finally finished off the last of the rakets i took on when i was still freelancing (just retained my regular overseas client), and boy does it feel good to finally have time on my hands.

1 comment: