Sunday, January 15

Oh, shoot

there's no way around it. i have to reveal my inner ditz. this is going to be so incredibly stupid considering you guys all knew it and i didn't.

i've had my comment moderation activated since november. and i didn't know it.
gah!!!!!!!!! boba boba boba!

thanks reener. grabe, if we hadn't spent so much time together yesterday, i would never have known. i would have just assumed that hindi na ako bumebenta sa mga nagbabasa ng blog ko. haha. my self-esteem would have started sliding big time. (although that would be a convenient excuse to eat a lot.) by the way thanks too for yesterday. it was fun. we should be paid to spend time with our friends more often.

so, yeah, the comments are going to be unmoderated from here on in. post to your heart's content. :-) i must say, though, it was fun to go through all the comments that have accumulated since late november last year.

i am flattered that the famous splasher has been here! trust marky fans to gravitate where there are pictures of him. i almost joined the "official" egroup, but stopped myself. tama na yung naka-fanatxt ako. haha.

tinggay: glad my pinsan made you de-lurk. i officially welcome you to my blog! :-)

tatat: hindeh! akin siyah! ay syet, hindi pala pwede. sige na nga.

hazel: i don't know if "smells like curry" is a good thing or a bad thing, but barring the thick dust and pollution in the central area, at yung mga obvious na cow poop sa medyo underdeveloped area, i actually liked the smells. miss ko na nga eh. spices, incense, faint bottom notes (bottom notes daw!) na roses or some other flower. but mostly it smells like someone, somewhere, is cooking something really mouthwatering. raaaarrr, nagugutom ako just thinking about it! :-) might be overpowering to some, though.

at yung mga tao, well, malinis sila sa katawan. ewan ko ba kung saan nanggagaling yung mga may amoy. sabi nga ni marlon, we didn't encounter a single person na merong supposed amoy bumbay.

to everyone who commented on my india pics: revisiting india (and my family) was one of the best experiences of my life. happy to share it with all of you.

and to everyone who commented on my kulit client/s: ok na kami. happy na ako. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Kaya naman pala. I knew something was wrong. I thought I was banned from leaving comments in your blog. :-)

    Love your posts on India!

    ReplyDelete