Friday, July 8

Lulu's new playmate

got this for winning this.

needless to say, i am tickled pink. it's compact, cute, user-friendly and perfect for finally executing my long-delayed project: decorating my room with my travel photos. hee hee!

on the downside though, this means i really have to reorganize my room. compact as it is, i have absolutely no space for lulu's new playmate!

--

went to funan IT mall and straightaway got me a pack of 100 4R semi-glossy sheets. also picked up an lcd screen wipes and matching headsets for skyping with the boyf. (skype is one of the major reasons he decided to invest in lulu. it should cut down our phone bills by at least half.)

grabe. i want to go to greenhills and get lulu all sorts of accountrements. but not yet.

also had the much vaunted ya kun kaya toast with iced coffee. a light, sweet and yummy snack.

spent some time gallivanting around the outskirts of little india. got bindis, cheap leather sandals and cinnamon incense for myself as well as a box of lily of the valley incense for my mom. gawked over a rack of indian costume jewelry with everything for SGD10 (about Php 330). after agonizing, decided to just save my money. :-P

1 comment: