Thursday, October 13

tagged by meanne

7 things that scare me:

death in my immediate family (kasi naman e, tatatlo lang kami!)
being widowed
becoming bitter and jaded

mumus

the dark
small enclosed spaces
going to sleep with an open closet door in sight (yes, i’m weird)

7 things i like the most:

dark chocolate

books
shoes
singing
spending rainy days in bed

europe
the beach
sleeping in on weekends


7 random facts about me:


i adore books published by taschen

i once tried to color my hair using blue kool-aid
i own three pairs of gold shoes (one is about to be retired)
i once flunked a periodical exam (35/100 in trigonometry, third year high school)
i have a terrible habit of rubbing my eyes
i stop and talk to stray cats
i cut my eyelashes when i was a kid


7 important things in my bedroom:

my bed

lulu
my bookshelf (and by association, all my books)
the square rainbow basket that holds my collage materials/paper collection
my box of choir pieces
my shoes
my kikay kits (yes, plural)


7 things i plan to do before i die:

go back to school
find contentment in my career
get married
travel with my husband
have kids
learn to cook
learn to drive

7 things i can do:

write
sing
proofread/edit
finish a book in one sitting
draw
make collages
eat just ketchup

7 things i can't do:

bike without training wheels

eat dinuguan
eat bopis, for that matter
drive

not
mentally correct someone’s bad grammar
paint with oil paint
keep my room clean for more than a week
run gracefully (the best i can manage is a sort of trot)

7 things (about a person) that are attractive to me:

shoulders
forearms
wit
maturity
a beautiful smile (full lips and dimples help)
passion/ambition
creativity

7 things I say the most:

parang ganon

nge
chiz
haay
anobuh
wahaha
hello


7 celeb crushes:

takeshi kineshiro as of 9:45 p.m. today (after watching house of flying daggers)
christian bale

orlando bloom
does JAZA count as a celeb?
hmmm… shet bakit parang wala na?


7 people you want to see take this quiz:

free for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment