Tuesday, February 15

So happy I could burst

I'm looking at my calendar for the next few months and naiiyak ako sa tuwa. Literally.

February 25-28 - Brussels, for the Affordable Art Fair (wala kasing Art in the Park dito, ayan naghanap ako ng kapalit!)
March 7-10 - Paris, to visit Mimi while Marlon flies to China for work CANCELLED!
April 8-11 - Geneva and St. Bernard in the Swiss Alps, for Eena's 30th birthday party
April 13-20 - My sister will be in town! Yay!
April 21-26 - Easter holidays in either Bucharest, Romania or Istanbul, Turkey
May 13-16 - Oslo, to visit my sister and watch Cecilia Bartoli in concert
May 26-31 - Paris again, to help Mimi out with the Ateneo College Glee Club visit
Mid-July - My funny, insane, gorgeous, wonderful friends are flying in for Mimi and Pete's wedding and I get to host them for three days in our home! Yaaaay happy house!
July 29-31 - Nimes in the South of France, for the Duhamels' church wedding

So mukhang sa June ako magpapahinga at mag-iipon lol.

What's amazing is that of these seven trips, we're only spending for accommodations for two: the Easter trip (if we opt for Bucharest, we get to stay with friends) and the Duhamels' wedding.

Is this really my life? Thank you God. I'm so blessed and that's an understatement.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to factor in my visit! :D And yay we'll be in Paris together! (remember, ang tumawag sa atin na tita, hindi kakain!) SO EXCITED TO BE IN PARIS AGAIN WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete