Saturday, July 1

Meme

this took a while, but finally got to do nette's tag. i'm tamad so i won't tag anyone, and you can all lift this when you feel like being a little self-absorbed. ;-)

once you've been tagged, you have to write 8 facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. in the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
  1. my first crush was at the age of three. it was on this tisoy guy who worked for my mom. i recall he rather looked like a young eduardo capetillo, a.k.a marimar's one true love -- sergio.
  2. the only subject i ever failed was high school trigonometry.
  3. i've never tried drugs. (people never me offer any at parties. i wonder why.)
  4. i wanted to be kimberly (pink 5) from bioman.
  5. i hate my arms. (but the boyf vows bloody murder if i have them lipo-ed someday.)
  6. i only wore shorts to college once.
  7. my favorite alcoholic drink is bailey's. (boring.) after that, tequila. (juvenile.)
  8. i love my hands and feet -- they're tapered and narrow. (thus am now freaking out because boxing is giving me skinned knuckles.)
--

slow saturday -- slept in till 12, hied off to boxing, took advantage of my temporarily supercharged metabolic rate to scarf down takeout from burger king, napped, giggled through t.s. white's "the sword in the stone", figured out how to squeeze more savings out of my paycheck, studied pieces for acs and surfed. even had time to think about my new baby while taking a long hot shower at the gym.

in the cab home, i realized i can now not feel guilty about having saturdays like this because the launch of the captain is actually a full month behind me.

love it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment