Saturday, July 1

Travel bug decides

Cannot be made reserves with more than 90 days of advance.
Excuse the annoyances.

-- Hostal Avinyo's reservations page

i have magnanimously decided to grace barcelona with my presence this november. madrid is still reeling from the loss.

searching for accommodations online is my new form of daydreaming. and computing my budget for a four-day trip (not to mention for the whole three-week tour!) is my new way of shaving at least a couple of years off my life. bakit pa kasi nag-euro? why? why? as if we third-world tourists weren't kawawa enough already! the last time i was in europe with the glee club was in 2001 -- the euro was a faint and distant mumbling, and one could still feel like a millionaire when having currency exchanged, despite being a third-worlder (particularly in italy and slovenia).

ugh. this can only mean one thing: must. stop. cabbing. (that's my biggest guilty pleasure as of late.and it's damn expensive.) buti na lang talaga hindi na ako estudyante. those days, money-wise, were the pits.

okay. nakabusangot na ako ulit at the prospect of scrounging for money. shall now return to my hostel-hunting. lalala.

1 comment:

  1. So game na for Barcelona ha. Sige, I shall try my darndest to join you! :) You're my inspiration to see the world and have quirky adventures!

    ReplyDelete