Wednesday, July 12

The Palawan show


boat
Originally uploaded by currystrumpet.

whew! i'm finally done resizing and uploading all my palawan photos to flickr. so sit back, relax, and let this nifty little slideshow take you away from it all :-)

i'll let the photos speak for themselves, but i'll share the morbid little thought i had while boarding my first ever domestic flight.

if i ever wanted to die in a plane crash (and God forbid that i do anytime soon), i would probably have chosen that flight, with the three most important people in my life -- mom, ate, the boyf -- sitting right along with me. (told you it was a morbid thought.)

obviously, and thankfully, it was not my time. thus here i am, healthy, alive (if a little itchy) and able to share my wonderful weekend with you all.

it looks a lot better in pictures, by the way -- the camera didn't capture any of those blasted sandmites that are giving me hell right now.

1 comment:

  1. seen the pics, deeps!
    its jaw dropping...
    i wonder why this place didnt click to foreign torist...
    nangangati ako si inggit!
    arrrrgh! gusto ko nang umuwi..
    am dying to bring my bf there!!!

    pepe

    ReplyDelete