Tuesday, May 13

Hello there little lady

for the second time in as many days, i say: well, that was quick. less than 24 hours after checkout, my new baby showed up on my doorstep.


amidst my hushed reverence and tempered euphoria, matanong ko lang: when did my sony ericsson phone cam become this crappy? this looks more like a newspaper print from the mid-1800's than an image of the pinnacle of modern personal computing.

now if you'll excuse me, i believe a bit of getting-to-know-you is in order.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! welcome to the mac band wagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that is beautiful. *looks over the desk and eyes the ThinkPad and thinks how sore it would look next to that baby*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Sisters! My MacBook Pro's name is MacSteamy. What's yours? And what does Lulu have to say?

    ReplyDelete