Saturday, May 3

Prints charming

while marlon was away on business, i promised marlon that i would rehabilitate the last remaining war zone in our home: the walk-in closet. it took me three sweltering afternoons, but i finally cleared out the foot-deep pile of clothes that literally carpeted the floor. the closet (or at least my half) now looks like this:


amazing! new things i found out about myself: i have nearly twenty skirts and two pairs of pants. yes, just two. technically, just one -- i retired the other pair after my honeymoon, when i saw all my pictures and saw that boot-cut flares were not doing anything for me anymore.

i was also shocked to see how many prints i own. i'm a sucker for paisley -- the three rightmost dresses (pink, red and black) are all paisley prints.


cute no? two-thirds of the prints in this picture are from vintage dresses picked up from various ukays. i've recently been inspired by agathe of stylebytes (the world's chic-est secretary) to revisit my closet and embrace my love for vintage and prints, instead of buying new stuff to keep up with how people dress around here.


i would totally flip out if i had a secretary who would walk into the office every day looking 152x more stylish than me! ang bongga niya no?

---
photo from stylebytes.

No comments:

Post a Comment