Wednesday, May 14

A slight hiccup

looks like that nice sunshiny afternoon of writing by the pool will have to be put on hold for the meantime. my lovely new refurbished macbook pro was apparently delivered with a battery that won't charge. boo. thankfully, my research on refurbished macs warned me that this could happen.

i made a call to the applecare hotline, which not only gave me a human immediately (don't you just hate those never-ending recordings?) but speedily referred me to the i-shop in cathay cineleisure on orchard road. this hiccup with the battery notwithstanding, i am still super impressed with apple service.

and after a quick visit, they tell me i'm going to get the battery back (or replaced) in five to seven working days. sigh. i guess lulu and i are going to have to muddle along just a wee bit longer than i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment