Wednesday, April 25

Slovenia in Instagram

Buon giorno from Venice, where Marlon and Pete, Mimi's husband, are engaged in the second phase of their Great Farting Battle (a.k.a. Ututan Wars). How romantic! 



I kid, I kid. After five exhausting but fulfilling days on the road with the Glee Club, we're happy to finally enjoy couple time. Venice is the perfect city for that.

I will miss Slovenia though; I was thoroughly charmed by it. There's a lot to write about, but that will have to wait until I get home. For now, let me share a few glimpses via Instagram. 


Flying into Slovenia via the Alps; public art in the center of Ljubljana; sunset at our hostel in Maribor; waiting for the European Grand Prix to begin; reflections at Lake Bled; sunset at Koper harbor.

I wasn't too keen on Instagram, but the prospect of being away for so long finally pushed me into it. Follow me, currystrumpet—I may have come late to the party, but I bring goodies with me!

1 comment:

  1. Your pics are so beautiful (and make me just the tiny bit jealous) Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete