Monday, April 2

Studs and chocolate

Apologies for the non-activity on this blog. I've gone out of the country on each of the last two weekends, been busy in between, and it's caught up with me. I've spent the whole day in bed with a bad cold and a slight fever.

I have lots to post about our spectacular weekends in Prague, Czech Republic and Köln, Germany—also about a few new developments at home. But those will have to wait until I feel better. In the meantime, let me leave you with by two of my favorite impulse purchases from last weekend.


So, between:

a) These gorgeous studded Balmain (Balmain!) leather brogues for €49 (Php 2,800)... or
b) A Ritter Sport Nugat chocolate bar as big as my freaking face for €2.65 (Php 150)

... which was the better buy? Help me decide. Shoes versus chocolate, it's a tough choice!

7 comments:

  1. What a great deal on the shoes! 

    I love Ritter Sport Chocolate - my favorite is corn flakes. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baaahhhl-maaahhhn dahling! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I knew you would pick the shoes! I think Pia will pick Ritter. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ritter Sport!!! I thought they would have all the flavors here, being so close to Germany, but they only have Dark and Hazelnuts. Pffft. So I stocked up on Nugat, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have more flavors pala here in Canada. I'll send you some if you want : ) Serious!!!

    ReplyDelete