Friday, April 27

The journey so far

Marlon and I reached the halfway point of our trip. This is the story so far, in pictures. 

We started off in Ljubljana... 


then headed to Maribor... 


Bled... 


... and Koper, Slovenia.


Then it was a short hop over the border to Venice, Italy... 


and now, Bologna. 


Seriously. Bologna didn't earn the nickname La Grassa, or The Fat One, for nothing. There's not much to do here except eat. And eat and eat and eat. So that's all Marlon and I have been doing here so far. It's a miracle I still have a waist, but please don't ask me to turn sideways in pictures.

While we roll ourselves to Florence tomorrow, you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful journey! Looking forward to meeting you at The Hive in a few short weeks! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm living vicariously through you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous!!! Enjoy your trip lovebirds! :)

    ReplyDelete